- Explore the Fencible settlement and hertitage gardens on our 7 acre site
- Walk inside the historic schools, villages, church, and general store
- View our thirty original colonial buildings
- Treat yourself to home-style food and coffee in the café
- Come to a Live Day where the village is brought to life with different village characters and activities
What does ”Fencible” mean?
Open Daily ♦ 10:00 am – last admission at 4:00pm (3:00 pm in winter) ♦ See Visit Us for more visiting information
June 19th – Live Day