A collection of over 2000 items predominantly relating to the period 1850-1920, including:
- Dresses, bodices, skirts, shawls
- Underwear and nightwear
- Christening gowns
- Bags, hats, shoes, gloves
- Lace, lace collars
- Tray cloths, doilies, supper cloths, table cloths
- Military uniforms
Archives Consist of:
- records of Fencible families
- records of early settler families
- photographs relating to our wider area and families
- library of books relating to Auckland history and subjects relating to activities within the village
- records and memorabilia of the area
A collection of 19th century paintings, of particular note numerous paintings of Captain Arthur Morrow.
19th century china, glass, decorative items, tools, household items, furniture.